The RE Store’s 12th Annual
Recycled Arts Show
Our Annual Recycled Arts Show in April and early May of 2013 will showcase three galleries in two cities, participatory art in action and other surprises that are still in the works.
Check out the CALL FOR ART AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGNS
- Three galleries in two cities
- Arty beach litter removal events in Bellingham and Seattle.
- The second annual Recycled Art & Resource Expo in Bellingham, organized by our friend and scrap metal art wiz, Thor Myhre and the great folks at Allied Arts of Whatcom County.
The RE Store has been highlighting creative reuse, art and functional pieces made from reclaimed and found materials for a dozen years now. Our partners include galleries, non-profit organizations and a wide spectrum of artists from greater Cascadia (the Pacific NW and BC):
- Blowing Sands Glass Studio in Ballard
- Allied Arts of Whatcom County
- The RE Store
- Whatcom Museum
- “Litter Becomes Art” arty beach litter removal and temporary art installation