October 18-20, 2012 | DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland | Portland, Oregon, USA
Hosted by Reuse Alliance
While it’s true that the “3Rs” have become a catalyzing movement of our times, the “reuse” part of this waste management trilogy is often overlooked. Thanks to ReuseConex, the International Reuse Conference & Expo, this is about to change!
If you work with a local reuse organization, if you shop at thrift stores or online resellers, if you buy or sell reusables, if you’re interested in green-collar jobs, and if you’re concerned about climate change – then join us for ReuseConex!
At ReuseConex you will find out more about the “triple bottom line” benefits of reuse, learn from and share best practices, and network with leaders in the reuse industry. The event’s theme this year is: “Growing Reuse Communities” and we hope you’ll join us while we explore new methods and replicable models to expand reuse in your community.
Why You Need to Attend ReuseConex!
We’ve Developed an Exciting Agenda
Our extensive schedule features:
- 50+ expert panelists and motivating speakers from the USA, Canada, Europe & beyond
- 75 + reuse-related exhibitors (Trade Show & Reuse Expo)
- Many entertaining special events included in your conference: The ReFashion Show, ReArt Exhibit & Sale, The Great Reuse Race, Silent Auction & Raffle
- And other special opportunities, such as the Rebel Craft Rumble – hosted by SCRAP; and the Zero Waste Workshop hosted by Grassroots Recycling Network & Zero Waste Alliance International
It’s Tailored to Fit
Our agenda is designed to ensure everyone’s needs are met:
- Provides the public and reuse sector novices a better grasp of the sector
- Allows reuse sector members to learn from each other, and
- Offers advanced reuse sector staff opportunities to refresh and develop key organizational management skills.
Network & Learn from Peers
If you work with or in any of these sectors, you cannot afford to miss this event:
- Managers of reuse program or organizations
- Local, State and Federal waste management, environmental protection, and economic development officials
- Private Waste Management firms
- Environmental Educators & Advocates
- Reclaimed Material Artists
- Green Builders & Interior Designers
- Environmental Association Executives
- Sustainability Consultants
- Green Economy Investors
- And of course, Consumers of used & reusable materials
Get a Great Return on Your Investment
Excellent programming is affordable, but register before August 24, 2012 for the best deal:
- Early-bird Discount, Full Conference Registration $195 (member, any level) / 295 (non-member)
- Regular, Full Conference Registration (after August 24, 2012): $250 (member) / $350 (non-member)
- Single-day Registration: $100
- Expo-only Registration: $0 with a donation to one of our partners, $5 without a donation
If you aren’t already a member, you can support the growth of the reuse sector by becoming a member of the Reuse Alliance today! Conference registrants are eligible to receive 15% off annual membership dues. Take advantage of this special offer; add a membership to your purchase.
Conference Center & Lodging
The conference will be at the lovely DoubleTree near downtown Portland, Oregon.
- 1000 NE Multnomah Avenue
- Portland, Oregon, 97232, USA
- Phone: (503) 281-6111
For our out-of-town guests, we have negotiated a fantastic deal of $149 (single) or $169 (double) per night for this 3 1/2 star hotel. Hotel discount ends on September 17, 2012.
Be an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor
ReuseConex is the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers. We offer an array of sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising options that provide your organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, establish your brand, build new business relationship and secure your position as a leader in the reuse industry.
To sponsor the conference and/or join us an exhibitor, please request a prospectus by emailing ReuseConexSponsors@reusealliance.org. Sponsorships start as low as $250 and exhibitor packages (including exhibitor booth, program ad, registration, and meals) are as low as $600, if you register before July 31, 2012. Join the growing list of ReuseConex 2010 Supporters, Sponsors, and Partners.
Please review the rest of the website for all the pertinent details about attending, sponsoring/exhibiting or volunteering at ReuseConex. Visit our media kit (e.g., press releases and educational resources), the list of our current media partners, and speakers sections.
Become a part of this ground-breaking event: